For the fifth year running, CAMD Office of Academic Advising and Cooperative Education invites CAMD students and recent graduates to share photos that reflect the theme of global engagement. We are eager to showcase the student perspective of semesters abroad, Dialogues of Civilization, and international co-ops! There will be one exhibition this fall, located in the Academic Advising and Cooperative Education Department in Meserve Hall. This exhibit will showcase select photos that have been printed and framed; don’t miss this opportunity to share your experience with the CAMD community.
All photos will also be promoted on CAMD’s Instagram – so be sure to follow us: @northeasterncamd!
If you would like to submit your work for consideration, email your high-resolution photo with the subject line “CAMD Goes Global 2018” to email@example.com, and fill out the submission form by Friday, September 14, 2018.
The file should be:
- Saved as RGB
- Saved as file format .jpg or .tiff
- Saved with your name and type of global experience in the file name (e.g. JaneSmith_Dialogue.jpg)
- Saved at no less than 180 pixels per inch for a minimum document size of 8”x8” or 8”x11”
- After the deadline of Friday, September 14, submissions will be reviewed by Academic Advising and Cooperative Education staff members.
- Staff will select a limited number of photos across a range of student experiences.
- Students will be notified about the status of their submission by the end of September.
- Photos that are selected will be printed, framed, and hung at 100 Meserve Hall in the Office of Academic Advising and Cooperative Education.
- During the exhibit, students, faculty, and staff will vote for their favorite photos. The students who created the top three photos will win prizes.
- Please note that by submitting your photograph as part of this opportunity, you voluntarily give the University the rights to reproduce and use said photograph in any manner the University desires, including but not limited to University promotional and marketing materials.
- One entry per student.
Now, here’s the fun part. Prizes include gift cards to a variety of locations nearby Northeastern!
Images from Digital Exhibition by: Joe Thomas (Hong Kong), Maria Korina (Cyprus), Yik Lun Leung (Boston)