The SAB was instituted in the fall of 2011 as a mechanism for the college to receive feedback from its students. Members are charged with:
- Advising the Dean regarding strengths and challenges within the college
- Providing feedback to the Dean regarding CAMD initiatives
- Serve as liaisons with other students and represent student perspectives
- Take an active role in soliciting input from other CAMD students
- Become an agent for creating a supportive culture in CAMD
- Identify agenda items for board meetings
- Generating an annual report for the Dean regarding strengths and challenges
How often does it meet?
The SAB meets once per month on the last Tuesday of each month at 5:00 pm for the months of September through November and January through March. Dates may be adjusted to accommodate holidays.
What is its composition?
The SAB is comprised of eight students, one from each of the schools, departments and programs that make up the College of Arts, Media and Design.
How is it so composed?
Students are eligible to become a member of the SAB after they are nominated through department chair and faculty recommendations as well as consenting to serve on the board in accordance with the charges and required meeting times, itemized above.
Our current members
The members for the 2015-2016 academic year are listed here along with their contact information. If you have an issue that you would like to raise your SAB representative, please email him or her.
If you are interested in serving in a future year, contact your department chair or faculty mentor to request his/her nomination. Nominations are accepted in August for
Art + Design
Media and Screen Studies