Program Coordinator

Julia Hechtman,

To declare a minor in Animation, come to 100 Meserve Hall to fill out a Program of Study Petition in person or you can drop us an email with the following information:

  • Your name
  • Your NUID
  • The name of the CAMD minor you want to declare.

Not allowed for BFA in Media Arts with concentration in Animation.

Any prerequisites should be taken before registering for 2000 level courses and above.