Fall 2012 CAMD Open Houses
Fall 2012 Schedule
Our Open House programs are offered for seniors and transfer students entering in the Fall of 2013. This year, we will host two Open Houses:
Spend a day on campus to learn more about what Northeastern has to offer you. This Open House program is designed to allow you flexibility to explore the many opportunities available for undergraduates. Pick and choose from the sessions below to design your schedule. Please note, certain sessions run repeatedly so please select the sessions that are most convenient for you. The schedule below is subject to change – a final copy of the schedule will be available at check in. Feel free to bring along a parent or guest, and wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes.
Please note: For Open House Programs, please park in the 795 Columbus Avenue Garage. For all other admission visits, please park in the West Village Garage located at 30 Leon Street.
- Get driving and parking directions and a parking pass for the day.
- Get a campus map for the day.
- Get information on hotels in the area.
8:00AM – 11:00AM
Registration and Information
Curry Student Center, Indoor Quad
Admissions and Student Financial Services Information Session
9:00AM – 2:00PM
Tours of campus led by a student guide depart every hour, on the hour.
10:00AM – 11:15AM
Academic Session I: Specific to your College interest
Choose one of the following presentations:
- College of Arts, Media and Design
- D’Amore-McKim School of Business
- College of Computer and Information Science
- College of Engineering
- Bouvé College of Health Sciences
- College of Science
- College of Social Sciences and Humanities
- Undergraduate Studies: Program for Undeclared Students
10:00AM – 11:15AM
Admissions and Student Financial Services Information Session II
11:00AM – 1:00PM
College Meet and Greet
Informal meeting with faculty and students.
11:30AM – 12:45PM
Choose from one of the following options:
- Academic Session II: Specific to your College Interest
- University Honors Program Session I
- Living and Learning at Northeastern Session I
Pre-Health (Pre-Med, Dental, Vet, & Optom)
Transfer Information Session
(for transfer students only)
12:30PM – 1:00PM
A session for parents who have graduated from Northeastern. Come hear about additional services and support that we provide to students of alumni.
1:00PM- 2:00 PM
Global Opportunities Session
1:00PM – 2:15PM
Choose one of the following options:
- Admissions and Student Financial Services Information Session III
- University Honors Program Session II
- Living and Learning at Northeastern Session II
Mon, Apr 24, 2017
Tue, Apr 25, 2017
3:00 pm-4:30 pm
Fri, Apr 28, 2017
9:45 am-11:30 am