As a valued member of the CAMD community, you will have the opportunity to engage in a diverse and thriving global environment. You will explore new opportunities and chart your own path toward your degree and professional life. We are excited to have you join us, and look forward to discovering the strengths and experiences you bring with you.
Transfer credits may be available to students who complete advance examinations through high school or college-level courses at an accredited institution.
The Office of Undergraduate Admissions facilitates the transfer credit evaluation in partnership with the Northeastern academic departments. These equivalencies are used as a guide on how classes at your current or former institution can be transferred to CAMD. While your course may appear on the list, it does not guarantee that it will transfer into your individual major. You must apply and submit your official transcript(s) of coursework completed before a final determination can be made. Learn more about transferring credit.
- Completed Transfer Common Application or Coalition Application
- Fall 2018 Applicants:To ensure that your application is reviewed for admission, all required documents must be received no later than Sunday, April 1.
- Application feeof $75
- Official college transcript(s) for all institutions you have attended
- College Report(available through the Common Application) to be completed by the Registrar Office or Dean of your current/previous school. All sections must be completed in order for your application to be reviewed.
- Academic Evaluationfrom an academic advisor, professor, or employer (online submission through the Common Application)
- Final high school transcript or GED score report
- SAT/ACT scoresfor applicants who have completed less than one year of full-time college coursework (less than 24 college credits after secondary school graduation) as of the application deadline. This is not required for students who have been out of high school for more than five years or for students who did not complete high school in the U.S.
- Joint Services Transcript (JST)for veterans or active duty military
Certified English translations of all transcripts by a recognized credentialing agency. For transfer applicants who have earned credits at an international institution, transcripts should be evaluated by the Center for Educational Documentation.
The following courses are strongly recommended for transfer to CAMD, and must be completed or in-progress to be considered for admission.
- College Writing (equivalent to ENGW 1111)
- Mathematical thinking (equivalent to MATH 1215) or Calculus
- Foreign Language (BA students)
Your Application Status Check provides an enrollment checklist, next steps, and important dates for enrollment.
- Submit the non-refundable enrollment deposit by the date indicated on your terms of admission.
- Pay your enrollment deposit online through the myNortheastern Admitted Student Portal—look for the “Pay my deposit” link on the Self-Service tab.
- All students should be registered for New Student Orientation within a week of enrollment. You can register for the mandatory New Student Orientation, submit your housing application (if available), and send your final records via myNortheastern.
- If housing is available and you plan to live on campus, you must also submit your non-refundable housing deposit by the date indicated on your letter of admission.