2017: Cinematography for upcoming PBS documentary on Ted Williams. PBS will air it on American Masters nationally on August 2018. Some of the interviews include Roger Angel, Wade Boggs, Emily DiMaggio and Bob Costas. For a press release from MLB click here and you will find more press from PBS here.
2017: Imperishable, a short film created as part of the Famer/Artist partnership in conjunction with the Harlow Gallery funded by the Maine Community Foundation. Was 1 of 12 artists selected from a pool of 113. Screenings of the film will be at the Harlow Gallery on Oct 14th 2017 followed by an artist talk.
2017: Producing short film on Sexual Assault amongst Humanitarian workers. Funded by Ministry of Foreign Affairs Norway and Diginitas Research Innovation Fund. Film was picked up by sexual assault trainers and will be seen by all future incoming UN Aid workers.
2016/2017: Produced, filmed, and edited 30-minute documentary, Struggle for Recovery: Women’s Stories from Northern Uganda on the effects of post-war reparations in Northern Uganda in the Acholi and Lango region. Funded by the UK Aid and Irish Aid through Feinstein International Center. After seeing this the Ministry of Foreign affairs in England publically pledged over 2 million pounds to war wounded.
- 2017 Screening, Overseas Development Institute, London
- 2017 Screening and talk, Emerson College, Boston MA
- 2017 Screening and talk, Northeastern University
- 2017 Screening Kampala, Uganda
2015: Snapshot of a Skatepark
- 2015 Best Film, Maine Outdoor Film Festival
- Official Selection for 2016, International Festival of Outdoor Films, Prague, Czech Republic
- Official Selection for 2015, Rise of The Drones Film Festival, Chamonix France and London England
2012 Organizer and Panelist: “Social Media and Its Effects on Filmmaking” at USM Communication Department,
2012 Selected Panelist “Filmmaking in Maine” by Portland Film Festival at MECA
2012: Emmy Award Winner, Boston/New England region, in the category for Community/Public Service (PSAs). For work as a motion graphics and consultant and on My Life My Choice.
2010/2011 Directed, wrote and starred in: Sadie OXOX, As American As Apple Lies, When Prophecy Fails, Zagabits, My Ideal Self, and ROMDOS, DOSROM?
- Sadie OXOX 2009 Official Selection at Ambient Film Festival at Canoe, Seattle, Washington
- Zagabits, Official Selection 4th Annual Phoenix Film Festival, Portland, Maine.
- BFFSCAPE, Official Selection 3rd annual Art Institute of Boston Film Festival, Boston Mass.
- ROMDOS, DOSROM?, MFA Final Exhibition Art Institute of Boston
- Official Selection MTS Gallery, Video Art, Anchorage, Alaska.
- Official Selection MAGMART International Video Art Festival, Naples, Italy.