For another year running, CAMD’s Office of Academic Advising and Cooperative Education invites CAMD students and recent graduates to share photos that reflect the theme of global engagement. Called the CAMD Goes Global Photo Challenge, this is an opportunity to gather and showcase the student perspective of semesters abroad, Dialogues of Civilization, and international co-ops! There will be one exhibition this fall, located in the Academic Advising and Cooperative Education Department in Meserve Hall. This exhibit will showcase select photos that have been printed and framed; don’t miss this chance to share your experience with the CAMD community.
If you would like to submit your work for consideration, email your high-resolution photo with the subject line “CAMD Goes Global 2019” to [email protected], and fill out the submission form by October 1, 2019.
The file should be:
- Saved as RGB
- Saved as file format .jpg or .tiff
- Saved with your name and type of global experience in the file name (e.g. JaneSmith_Dialogue.jpg)
- Saved at no less than 200 pixels per inch
- After the deadline of October 1, 2019, submissions will be reviewed by CAMD Academic Advising and Cooperative Education staff members.
- Staff will select a limited number of photos across a range of student experiences to be displayed in frames throughout the office (these are the photos that will be entered into the competition for prizes).
- Students will be notified about the status of their submission.
- Photos that are selected will be printed, framed, and hung at 100 Meserve Hall in the Office of Academic Advising and Cooperative Education.
- During the exhibit, students, faculty, and staff will vote for their favorite photos. The students who created the top three photos will win an Amazon giftcard:
$75, $50, and $25.
- Please note that by submitting your photograph as part of this opportunity, you voluntarily give the University the rights to reproduce and use said photograph in any manner the University desires, including but not limited to University promotional and marketing materials.
- One entry per student.