Art + Design
- M.F.A., Information Design and Visualization, Northeastern University
- B.F.A., Graphic Design and Printmaking, University of Michigan
- Neurath Award for Outstanding Design Inquiry for the thesis Breathing Injustice 2020
- Northeastern Graduate Thesis/Dissertation Grant 2020
- Apple Best Apps of 2014 for Joy of Cooking iOS app
- Apple Best Apps of 2013 for How to Cook Everything Kitchen Companion iOS app
Todd is a designer and educator with expertise in design research, information design, graphic design, and user experience design. He creates visual narratives and human interfaces for a wide range of mobile, desktop, and web-based platforms. He’s interested in design as a generative process for learning and imagining futures that realize a just, equitable, and healthy society.
Todd has worked for a variety of successful startup companies, national-scale design agencies, and nonprofits. Before coming to Northeastern, Todd ran an independent digital product design studio, TLDA. The studio collaborated with clients ranging from best-selling cookbook author Mark Bittman to internationally renowned architect Daniel Libeskind.
Todd holds an MFA in Information Design and Visualization from Northeastern University and a BFA with a dual concentration in graphic design and printmaking from the University of Michigan.
- American Museum of Natural History
- MASS Design Group
- metaLAB @ Harvard
- MIT Climate & Sustainability Consortium
- National Institute for Children’s Health Quality
- Partners in Health
- Silent Spring Institute
- Studio Daniel Libeskind
- The Jackson Laboratory