Virtual Production Artist
DreamWorks Animation Studio- VFX Intern [First in Studio History]
Universal Pictures – Virtual Production Artist Intern [Creative Technologies team]
Electronic Arts – Technical Artist Intern
Pixar – Electronic Arts – Technical Artist Intern
Disney Research Imagineering – Research and Development Co-op
ILM, Lucasfilm – Pipeline Intern
Zero VFX – Junior CG Artist – 3D Animation + Visual Effects [Multiple Students]
NU VR Lab – CG Generalist
Bare Tree Media – 2D Animation, Illustration and Motion Design [Multiple Students]
Boston Red Sox – Multimedia + Immersive Media Department [Multiple Students]
Wayfair – 3D Visualization Team [Multiple Students]
Wayfair – Motion Graphics Team
Insider Inc. – Animation and Motion Design [Multiple Students]
Massachusetts Convention Center Authority – Digital Media Intern
Facebook – Interaction Design
MIT – Project Manager co-op – Information Systems & Technology Department
With a focus on developing robust conceptual, narrative and technical software skills, this rigorous studio program explores the power and potential of effective visual communication through 2D and 3D motion design. The animation concentration provides ample opportunities to explore and collaborate with related creative disciplines (VR/AR/XR, game design, interactive, video, etc.) making this a truly unique learning experience. Throughout their education, students will work to develop a professional level portfolio, the centerpiece of which will be a one-year capstone project, demonstrating mastery in their specific area of focus.
- Demonstrate awareness of the foundation and historical methods of digital media and applying research in portfolio development.
- Analyze and critique artistic media effectively through both verbal and written communication, showing the ability to collaborate with peers and related disciplines.
- Create a large body of portfolio work representing a wide range of concepts reflecting advanced level of analysis
- Evaluate current and future trends in the development digital media by employing skills to disseminate and share information over the medium.
- Explain and employ a unique personal style that shows significant contribution in the medium.
- Boston Public Market
- The Boston Beer Company
- TJMaxx and HomeGoods