- Editorial Photographer
- Photo Editor
- Art Director
- Art Producer
- Sound/Audio Designer
- Camera Operations
- Set Design
- Presenting Ideas
- Studio Lighting
- Audio Recording
- Time Management
Media Arts general learning outcomes
- Demonstrate awareness of the foundation and historical methods of digital media and applying research in portfolio development.
- Analyze and critique artistic media effectively through both verbal and written communication, showing the ability to collaborate with peers and related disciplines.
- Create a large body of portfolio work representing a wide range of concepts reflecting advanced level of analysis
- Evaluate current and future trends in the development digital media by employing skills to disseminate and share information over the medium.
- Explain and employ a unique personal style that shows significant contribution in the medium.