Spring 2018 Casting:
A sincere and enthusiastic THANK YOU to everyone who auditioned for our spring productions. We were invigorated and overwhelmed by your talent and passion!!
If you have not been cast but would still like to participate in one or more of the spring productions please email Marti email@example.com. And don’t forget, there is still time to register for Devised Theatre and perform in an entirely new production in April!
If you have been cast, PLEASE NOTE:
- Please initial next to your name to accept your casting. If you are not on campus, please have a friend initial for you or contact Marti.
- EVERYONE MUST make an appointment with Margaret in the Costume Shop to take your measurements NEXT WEEK!
- Casts for The Exception & the Rule and The Glass Menagerie may pick up a script now.
- Scripts and Scores for HAIR will be available after the break.
Please see Marti if you have any other questions!
THE PRINCESS SAVES HERSELF IN THIS ONE
Based on book of poems by Amanda Lovelace
Directed by Dani Snyder-Young
Performing April 12-14
- This performance piece is the final presentation for the Devised Theatre course. It does not require an audition but you are required to register for the course in order to perform.
- Everyone, regardless of casting and production assignments, is eligible for participation in this production.