- Juris Doctor, Boston College Law School
- BS, Political Science, Boston College
- Three time winner Boston Music Awards, “Outstanding Male Vocalist”,
- Boston Music Awards, “Outstanding Songwriter”
- Two time winner, Boston Phoenix/WFNX Best Music Poll, “Best Local Male Vocalist”
- Maintained Intellectual Property/Entertainment Law Practice since 1993
- Co-founded major label recording group
- Wrote, composed, and recorded musical compositions for six commercially released phonorecords
- Achieved chart positions in Billboard Magazine, Rolling Stone Magazine and College Media Journal
- Performed thousands of live engagements throughout the United States
- Established and operated independent record label
- Developed and implemented regional and national marketing, promotion, publicity and distribution campaigns
Since 1993, David has maintained an intellectual property/new media/entertainment law practice in Newton, Massachusetts. He received a B.A., in Political Science, from Boston College in 1979 and a Juris Doctor from Boston College Law School in 1982.
David teaches in both the Undergraduate Music Industry Program and The Master of Science in Music Industry Leadership Program. David also supervises Green Line Records, Northeastern University’s record label.
David was award-winning vocalist and principal songwriter for O POSITIVE, a Boston-based musical group with full-length albums on Epic Records and several independent record labels. He is a charting Billboard songwriter.
- Admitted to practice before Supreme Judicial Court of Massachusetts
- Admitted to practice before U.S. Federal District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- Member, American Society of Composers, Authors and Publishers