Digital Asset Manager
Social Media Specialist
Professional Studio Lighting
Digital Media Production
Photo Editing & Retouching
Creative Problem Solving
Public Presentation Skills
Awareness of professional multimedia standards and trends
Institute of Contemporary Art Boston
Red Sox Creative Services
Commercial Photography Studios
The Photography BFA concentration encourages experimental and self-disciplined engagement with photographic processes. Students will learn how materials function, both as physical components of photographic work as well as signifiers of meaning.
Media Arts Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate awareness of the foundation and historical methods of digital media and applying research in portfolio development.
- Analyze and critique artistic media effectively through both verbal and written communication, showing the ability to collaborate with peers and related disciplines.
- Create a large body of portfolio work representing a wide range of concepts reflecting advanced level of analysis
- Evaluate current and future trends in the development digital media by employing skills to disseminate and share information over the medium.
- Explain and employ a unique personal style that shows significant contribution in the medium.