The Department of Theatre Production Program has completed for the Fall 2023 Semester. Auditions for the spring semester auditions will take place January 9 & 10. More information can be found on the Department Production Auditions Page.
- This performance will run approximately 90 minutes and will not have an intermission.
- All performances are in-person, live in the Studio Theatre in Curry Student Center (Second Level / First Floor – next to the indoor quad above the food court).
- General seating (no assigned seating).
- No late seating.
- No re-admission during performance.
- House opens approximately 20 minutes before performance time. We encourage audience members to arrive to the theatre at least 15 minutes before the performance in order to find the theatre and select seats.
- No photography or video recording during performances.
For students: $5.00
For non-students: $10.00
REGISTER FOR TICKETS
Department Performances take place in the STUDIO THEATRE.
It is located on the 2nd Level (1st Floor) of Curry Student Center, next to Gallery 360.
Look for the Glowing Light Wall.