The Student Advisory Board (SAB) is composed of six student volunteers, one from each of the schools and departments that make up CAMD.
What the SAB does
The SAB was instituted in the fall of 2011 as a mechanism for the college to receive student feedback. Our members:
- Advise the Dean regarding strengths and challenges within the college.
- Provide feedback to the Dean regarding CAMD initiatives.
- Serve as liaisons with other students and represent student perspectives.
- Take an active role in soliciting input from other CAMD students.
- Become an agent for creating a supportive culture in CAMD.
- Identify agenda items for board meetings.
- Generate an annual report for the Dean regarding strengths and challenges.
During the 2020-21 academic year, the SAB will meet every three weeks in the fall and spring semester. Dates may be adjusted to accommodate holidays. Students are eligible to become a member of the SAB after they are nominated through department chair and faculty recommendations as well as consenting to serve on the board in accordance with the duties and required meeting times.