The Digital Media Design Studio in Snell Library provides services, technologies, and instructional support for digitizing and remixing various resources, enabling users to create new digital content.
The facility has extensive data-analysis capabilities and GIS/mapping and CAD tools that provide users with the ability to work across disciplinary boundaries to build complex simulation models and explore innovative solutions to real-world problems.
The facility has an 11” x 17” color printer available. Students may apply Husky Dollars at these printers.
This facility is open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and includes:
- Flexible study spaces equipped with plug-in stations for laptop and notebook computers
- A comprehensive suite of data-analysis, media-editing, and creative software
- Self-service media conversion capabilities
- Laptop checkout with high-end software
- Group workrooms with state-of-the art collaboration and presentation technologies
- Mac and PC-based computer workstations with dual-monitor displays
- Walk-in technical support
- Regularly-held instructional workshops
The Digital Media Design Studio is a collaborative and interdisciplinary learning environment for creating course-related multimedia presentations, projects, and portfolios.
Contact the Digital Media Design Studio
200 Snell Library
360 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02115