Students are eligible for the CAMD Honors in the Discipline credential if they:
– Are juniors or seniors in the college with a GPA of 3.5 or better.
– Communication Studies majors must be a senior with a GPA in the top 15% of the graduating class.
– Other departments may also stipulate a higher GPA and/or other requirements.
– Have room in their schedule for a 4 SH course in the semester of the project.
– Have completed a proposal approved by a supervising faculty member and the department chair (or simply a department chair in the case of combined majors). Note: Faculty must be full-time or tenure track. Adjunct faculty may not supervise an Honors in the Discipline project.
– Complete the project as described and approved.
– Make a satisfactory public presentation of their project
with the dean, faculty supervisor, and other honors project students.