- Video Editor
Are you passionate for the visual side of storytelling? As our society continues to move towards a world of technology, the power of photos become that more important. This minor will engage students on how to visually tell a compelling story. It will give students the skill sets needed to succeed in that endeavor.
- Demonstrate awareness of the foundation and historical methods of digital media and applying research in portfolio development.
- Analyze and critique artistic media effectively through both verbal and written communication, showing the ability to collaborate with peers and related disciplines.
- Create a large body of portfolio work representing a wide range of concepts reflecting advanced level of analysis
- Evaluate current and future trends in the development digital media by employing skills to disseminate and share information over the medium.
- Explain and employ a unique personal style that shows significant contribution in the medium.